
This is what snappy home decor looked like the year I graduated from high school. (See if you can guess what year that was) So this is the kind of dream I was supposed to be working towards. I actually knew an older gay couple in New Hope, Pa. who had decor like this, with a lot of green; green cups, green dishes, green vases, ect.. Although, I think their flooring was a higher quality than Armstrong linoleum. Anyway, they were a nice couple, but their place always smelled like cats, more of a nightmare than a dream actually. Come to think of it, I knew someone else who had their entire studio carpeted, ceiling and all. They had a cat, too, and the cat used to run up the wall and hang from the ceiling. But that was kind of cool, and that place always smelled like really good coffee. Hmmmmm.