Saturday, June 11, 2011

Style Chronicles: Hand-made boustier top by me.

 Okay so, one time my mom's friend came over w/ a load of clothes and out of the many that I spotted this vintage Kente stood out to me the most. So when I basically had it in my closet for years and never wore it and then an idea came to mind? Why don't I reconstruct it and make it into something more wearable and not overly baggy on me? So then..
I cut it into a crop top, which is very much wearable and trendy right now. But then, it my reconstructing phase wasn't over. I still had cloth left.


So with these pieces I decided to grab my needle and thread and make it into this..


Into a cute and wearable tribal boustier top, hand made and stiched. Enjoy and happy shopping fashion lovers. Remember, nothing is NOT wearable, create and open your minds.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...